Monday, May 30, 2011

teofisto ramirez parungao

papa with sean on his 1st bday

Last May 28, 2011 was 4th Year Death Anniversary of my father.. Yes it's been four years now, but i can never say that I've already moved on. The pain is still here and I will miss him every single day of my life..
I know every daughter will say that their father was the best.. Papa was the best father for me and I regret all the times I haven't spent with him,  had so many regrets... if only i could turn back the times ..


I miss you so much Pa, and  it hurts like hell... every morning. I have to convince myself that  you are really gone, it seems that the biggest part of me had gone with you, and it's really hard to start all over again. But I had no choice. I have to live my life as it is..


I Love You so much Papa, and i'm glad I had the chance to tell you that when you're still here with us, and You say "Syempre naman", and at that moment you really made me cry... I hope we could be together again someday... with Mama...

I Love You both Mama and Papa.. and I miss you so badly....


No comments:

Post a Comment